Stay Safe at Rohi.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure place to ensure your comfort while staying at Rohi. Your wellbeing is of utmost importance to us.
In response to the CoronaVirus pandemic and following the government issued guidelines for the hospitality industry, we have made adaptations to our property and for our staff to make your stay seamless.
- Registration of every guest coming into the property is done at the security checkpoint.
- Wearing of masks by staff and guests encouraged for all persons on or off the premises.
- Sanitizer has been provided at all checkpoints on the property.
- We offer daily housekeeping with the use of disinfectant for floors and all high touch surfaces
- Guest rooms are kept vacant for 24 hours before the next stay
- Physical distance of at least 2 meters is encouraged.
- We keep our staff updated of all government communications so as to always respond effectively.